Create your holiday of a lifetime by calling us today
Who We AreAfrica Exclusive Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant Data Protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data. Africa Exclusive’s business office is at 18 Mobbs Miller House, Christchurch Road, Northampton, NN1 5LL and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2503049. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number ZA029830, and act as the data controller when processing your data.
Information That We CollectAfrica Exclusive processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice. The personal data that we collect from you includes but is not limited to: –
- Contact details: your name, postal address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s)
- Date of Birth
- Passport Information
- Special Category Data (i.e. health/medical information etc)
- Demographic information such as gender, title, preferences and interests
- Information collected when our websites, interactive products and services or social media channels are used: your browser, IP-address, device model, time and duration of access, location information, method through which you visited our website and web pages browsed
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or other offers
How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)Africa Exclusive takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless we are required to do so to process your booking, ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements, we have a legitimate interest, or we are required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service, to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests and/or consent
Your RightsYou have the right to access any personal information that Africa Exclusive processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal InformationWe do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Africa Exclusive uses third-parties to provide some services and business functions.
- We use third party providers, Mailchimp and IContact, to deliver our e-newsletters. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies. For more information, please see Mailchimp and IContact Privacy Policies.
Safeguarding MeasuresAfrica Exclusive takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
- Restricted access
- IT authentication
- Firewalls, anti-virus and malware
Transfers Outside the EUAfrica Exclusive utilise some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in non-EU countries which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website or other forms outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes: –
- To process your booking and ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements.
- Mailchimp (to deliver our e-newsletters)
- IContact (to deliver our e-newsletters)